Customer 360: Meeting Agenda builder

Related products: None

Has any thought been given to implementing a meeting agenda builder in the C360?  It would be very handy for our CSMs to be able to have a template into which they can pull in contacts, objectives from the Success Plan, and add any other specific agenda items right into Gainsight, and then export as a PDF or directly email from C360.  Being able to add the customer's logo to the agenda would be a nice touch.

Being able to then type up meeting minutes in the agenda and send back out to a customer would also be a nice way to close the loop.
Now that we have the ability to record Meetings in the Timeline...I wonder if this is a good opportunity to incorporate a method for creating/exporting an Agenda from within Log a Meeting that you can then send via Email?

A quick mockup of what I'm thinking of: 

• Pre-create an email template

• Add topics in free text, with a + button to add addtional topics

• Ability to select a Success Plan to attach to the email

• Ability to select reports from C360 to attach to email

• Create email (similar to Email Assist) using email template

• Pre-populate email with Internal and External attendees 

• Allow adding of additional email addresses

Resulting Email example

Jeff, This is a fantastic idea. I like it! Let me try to track down some info to see if this has been considered for the roadmap going forward. 
Jeff, I too am a fan of using Timeline to build the agenda for the next scheduled call. I'm already doing it this way: throughout the course of time between scheduled calls there may be topics that come up that need to be discussed during the next call or alternatively topics that were carry overs from the last call. I create a draft called "Next scheduled meeting" and create bullet points with the topics I want to make sure we discuss. This then serves as the starting point for any notes I take during the call. 

I think some of the tools you mention could also have value depending on the customer engagement model - for example if the organizer was a TAM, sending a case report along with the agenda could be useful. 

I'm super stoked about all the potential use cases that Timeline opens up!
Any chance of this making onto the Timeline roadmap?
Hi Jeff,

This is on the timeline roadmap but ETA not yet decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha
This is great. I'd be glad to share our meeting template we use if it would help with designing this feature. We currently use a templated Google Doc that the SMs make a copy of and then fill in for each meeting. The workflow is to then send to customer, review on the call, and then either attach or copy-and-paste into Timeline.