CTAs Using Email Assist Should Associate to the Contact

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

The new email assist feature is great. The team has been starting to use it and the general reply has been "Cool! That's easy!"

The frustration is that I can't set it to have the expected contact preset in the CTA. I frequently know who they're supposed to contact for the outreach, but I have to put that contact's name into the comments field an have the user copy and paste that into the "to" line when reviewing the email.

The ability to relate CTAs to other objects already exists. We just need this to be a) enabled in the rules engine and b) accessed by Email tasks.
We've heard this too. I do like the ability to add additional people as to or cc if they'd like, but definitely being able to default at least one would be great!
Totally. I don't want to limit the ability to add to or change the recipient. But I want to give the CSM the easiest path for the 90% of the time that I can identify the contact.
Hi,

Thanks for the post. We understand that this capability is important and implementing it is in our short term roadmap. I will keep you updated about the exact ETA.

Thanks,

Nitisha
YES.  I just posted this to the community https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/email-assist-i-am-able-to-select-inactive-contacts

But Jeffrey's suggestion here would help us prevent some of this I think.  Any update Nitisha?
Hi Jeff,

This enhancement is a stretch goal for Winter release but will be surely available in Spring release. I will keep you updated about the status.

Thanks,

Nitisha
+1 to this! If there is a contact on the CTA, we would like to be able to pull or default that contact into the email.
Do we have any update to this?  Is it actually on the roadmap?
Hi Brandon,

This will be available in Spring release.

Thanks,

Nitisha