CTA Due Date should reflect due date of next open Task in Playbook

Related products: None

For CTAs with Playbooks, the CTA due date defaults to the due date of the last Task in the Playbook series.  It would be helpful if the CTA Due Date could reflect the next Task due in the series of Tasks.  

If Cockpit is sorted by Due Date, end-users can essentially now see their list of Tasks in chronological order vs having to expand the Tasks and filter through them to see which ones are coming due.
We totally need this functionality - an option for the due date of the CTA to dynamically change and reflect the due date of the next open task. Our AMs are very task driven, so they need the CTAs sorted based on the tasks within them. It' too late to wait for a CTA to be "trending overdue" to know there is a task hidden inside a CTA that is due.
Our team would love the functionality as well. Our AMs have multiple tasks to complete when implementing a new account and we currently have them rolled into one CTA with the due date 90 days out from when it is triggered. Ideally we would like to be able to see the date in which the next item needs to be done. 
I would say this should be an option that the Gainsight Admin can set, but not the standard. 
Thanks for the product idea. We have received multiple ideas related to task and CTA due dates. We will focus on all task due date related requests in the near feature. 

I will update again as we start making progress. 
This functionality would help save me and my team tons of time.  Right now, we have to open each CTA to expose the tasks and skim through due dates to find tasks that have come due.  This takes time and I risk missing something and a task could fall through the cracks.  
I agree with everyone's comments.  Kayla, Since you mentioned "skimming through due dates" (which I know can be a pain) I wanted to make sure that you knew there's an option under [Administration --> Cockpit Configuration] for the "Task display order".  You can choose "Playbook Order" or the "Due Date".  This may be an option to consider - so that tasks are displayed in order of due date.  
I've addressed this (slightly) by creating a report based on Tasks:

Then I added it to the "My Customers" layout. But of course it doesn't provide the interactivity of Cockpit, so it's really a hack/band-aid.

I'd love for my CSMs to be able to find the most egregiously overdue Task, but still have the CTA due date display based on when the whole set of Tasks is supposed to be done. Maybe the CTA should show two (sortable & groupable) dates in the Cockpit: Next Task Due and CTA Due
Agree - this would be great functionality to have. 
Is there any update whether this functionality is going to be added? 
This is a great help! Do you know if there is a way to build the report so that you can click into an account or task directly from the report?
Not that I'm aware of 😕
Hi,

We are planning to make significant changes in cockpit UI experience and this functionality is a part of this project. ETA tentatively spring release.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Any update on the ability to sort CTAs in cockpit by task due dates? 
Definitely want to be able to sort in cockpit by task due dates!!
I noticed that the header of this Idea says "Implemented", but don't see any notes about it being implemented, and can't figure out how to do this with current functionality.  What is the status?
From what I can see, this has been implemented in Cockpit as well as Success Plans (in Obectives).
Ok, I see the CTAs grouped  by Task due date now using Group By "Due Date (Due)".  I'm not sure why I didn't see it before!  

The Group By option is a little confusing because it doesn't indicate which Due Date is being used for Grouping.

I still don't see any way to sort by Task Due Date.