CTA Boolean Fields should display as Checkboxes in CTA Layout

Related products: None

Team,

When we add a new custom boolean field on the CTA task layout, it is appearing as a dropdown menu with options of None, True and False. We do not see an option to make this a checkbox. Can we implement this future in roadmap?

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

How is this not a thing yet? Applying logical statements to booleans when the only options should be TRUE or FALSE doesn’t make sense if we have to take “NONE” into account.

Another area this is important is the C360. In the People Tab for instance, we have displayed whether a contact is a champion, EB, etc. This is displayed currently as true/false - which is very hard to decipher among all of the contacts. A simple checkbox here would make this visualization much cleaner.

@TurkOfAges - nailed it.  Could be useful to an optometrist from about 6 feet away with 1 eye covered.  🤷

@TurkOfAges - nailed it.  Could be useful to an optometrist from about 6 feet away with 1 eye covered.  🤷

Yes! If I make a change for one of our CSMs, I will typically do a red box around the specified contact, and I sometimes do TWO (vertical and horizontal) so they can see where they intersect.