CTA Assignment Alert

Related products: None

Feature Enhancement Request: 

CTA Assignment Alert - When I manually assign, or have built a

playbook with assignments to others and it is initiated, I would like the

assignee to receive a notification that a new CTA has been assigned to them; either

a pop up or email, or both.

I like this idea - our .org would benefit from this as well. 
Each individual rep can configure their own notifications under the bell icon in the top right corner of Gainsight.

I have this set up for myself because most of my responsibilities are not in Cockpit, but I still am able to take care of my CTA's in a timely manner.

You can also learn more in the Configuring Email Notifications help article
Thanks Britton, a possibly admin override to ensure that everyone has the necessary alerts for continuity might be helpful.
Thank you!  I tried and my options were limited, email options only, so I have reached out for further admin assistance to reveal additional options.  
I agree.  I run the Ops for our team so the more I can push on behalf of the team the better.
Hi CandaceMarie,

You can assist your users via some admin tools:

You can assign the customers to users so they are eligible to receive notifications automatically: see here

That gets you halfway there - the users still have to configure how they want to receive those notifications, but you can run a report to see what users are configured and which are not - use the object "Subscription Preferences" to get this data.

Hope this helps!
Hi Dan - can you please expand on your last point here?

"You can assign the customers to users so they are eligible to receive notifications automatically: see here." I followed this link - what exactly does Configuring Auto-Subscription for Email Notifications mean?

If this isn't going to auto-enable "assign" notifications for users, what does configuring the piece above enable?

Hi Tim,

There are basically two steps for notifications to function properly. First the end user has to configure their global notification settings as Britton showed above by clicking on the bell icon on any Gainsight page.

Second is to select which customers to "follow" to receive notifications when one of the events the user selected in step one happens. This is done by either manually clicking on the follow icon per each customer or via the auto-subscription steps I outlined above.

Hope this helps!