Cross Org Migration: Success Snapshot & Data Designer Items/Assets

Related products: None

Hi Team

Is there any plan to include  Success Snapshot and Data Designer Items in the Cross Org Migration Utility?

@Nalin Thanks for raising your requests here. 

In case of Data Designer and Success Snapshot what kind of assets you are looking for?  This will help our product team plan better. Thanks!!

@Nalin Thanks for raising your requests here. 

In case of Data Designer and Success Snapshot what kind of assets you are looking for?  This will help our product team plan better. Thanks!!

@sai_ram  : I don't see Objects created via Data Designer in X-Org utility. For Success Snapshots I am looking for a Way to migrate Template, PPTs etc.

@Nalin sorry for the delay here. For DD, it is planned in near term.

Regarding the success Snapshots I will get the update soon. Thanks! 

@Nalin update on supporting Success Snapshots in Cross Org migration. We currently do not have this in our roadmap. Will look into this if we get more such customerrequests.

Hey @sai_ram any chance on an update on timeline for DD?

Hi @Wayne, we evaluated this request and added it to the Success Snapshots roadmap. 

@rakesh can you please provide an update on supporting Data Designer in cross org migration?

Is there any update on the timeline for DD? I have a customer that is wanting this to be available and wanting to know when it is possible.