Creating CTA - Task Details

Related products: None

When manually creating a CTA, it would also be great if you could interact with the tasks in the same form. For example, we have a custom CTA type for Product Feedback with one task associated with it. So, today, the CSM has to manually add the CTA and playbook, and then, after completing that, go back into the task to complete some additional information. Would be great if they could do that in the same step.
Is your purpose of using a Task in that scenario so that you can sync to SFDC?  

Have you tried using a custom CTA Type and detail layout to capture that data?  (If your answer to my first question is Yes, then it does get a little trickier)
Yes, unfortunately.
Hi Heather,

Would you rather prefer just creating a CTA (without a task), add all details in it and sync it to salesforce. If yes, then a rules can be created for syncing CTA to SFDC task. The details of the rule are available in this community post.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Nitisha,

There are several fields on the task that we need filled out, so the CTA won't really work. I don't want to replicate them on the CTA because I feel like having them in both places would cause some confusion. Thanks!
This would be a great benefit to our company as well. Currently, the CSMs create a CTA, save it, and then have to go back in it to create the task and the details.