Create option to send notification emails when a CTA or task is due instead of only when it's create

Related products: None

At the current moment, when enabling daily notification emails, you can only set it so that when a CTA or task is assigned to a person that an email gets triggered.  I'd like the notification email to go out when the CTA or task is due.

The way it works now is akin to a Doctor calling to remind you of your appointment the day after you make it instead of the week it actually occurs.
This is a great idea and I believe that the notification system needs lots of improvements. I am moving this idea into consideration. 
Fantastic!  I think improvements like this could help encourage additional engagement for users that don't go into Gainsight every day 🙂
You can create Copilot outreach to your CSMs based on the Due Date. You would set the trigger to be when Due Date >= Add N Days to Rule Run or Due Date = Run Date.
Agreed! Lane, killing it!!! :) 
This is something my users ask for all the time.  The Copilot workaround is a step in the right direction, but I'd really like to see this built into notifications so users have the ability to opt in/out select frequency.  Happy to help with discovery on this if needed.
+1 to this.

We have several CTAs with tasks that are due over several months (ex. Onboarding).  It would be great to either filter by task due date in the Cockpit or enable email notifications for when tasks are due.
Sidhu, Any update on when improvements to notifications will fall on our roadmap?   Thanks!
Hi All,

This is in our short term roadmap, once i have an ETA, i will update the same on this thread.

Regards,

Hitesh
Great workaround Lane! i will have to set that up on my side too. 
hi @Hitesh --- any updates on this functionality? Was this feature ever promoted to an actual development cycle?

This came up for me today.  Basically, a CSM created a CTA to remind themselves to do something in the future.  Since it was created today, she got the real time notification, but also wanted to get a notification closer to the due date.  

Any update on this?