Create CTAs in the Mobile App

Related products: None

Hey guys,

I'm posting this on behalf of a customer who mentioned that she thought it would be good if users could create CTAs from the mobile app.  She says that her users are not in front of their computers all of the time but that she thinks that the usability of the app would be greatly improved if users had the ability to do more than just observe Gainsight through the mobile app.

Thanks!

-Tom
Great suggestion.

My only regret is that I have but one vote to give on behalf of this suggestion.
+1 this is a great idea!
This feature can surely increase user adoption.
+1 - Recently requested by Silkroad, as well
Gotta toot my own horn on this, I've got another customer asking me about this!  Any thoughts on whether or not we'll be able to implement something like this?
+1 for this idea!!

Any updates here?

Adding CTA’s in the Mobile App would be really  useful - assuming you will then be able to action the CTA in  the Mobile app?

At the moment you can ask Sally for ‘My CTA’s’ but  you just get a summary and no detail on the CTA or the ability to action the CTA

We are looking at this as a part of our medium term roadmap. @simves What details other than summary would you ideally like to see when quickly viewing a CTA in mobile?

Hi @sriram pasupathi Thanks for the update, I guess I would like to have full visibility on my CTA’s on the mobile app in the same way I can see ‘Tasks’ associated with Timeline entries and you can mark them as completed etc - This would allow you to manage/add/edit/close and action CTA’s from the Mobile app if that makes sense. Currently the summary is not actionable information - Please keep me posted on any developments here - Thanks

Thanks for the response @simves. We will keep you posted.

@sriram pasupathi Does the fulfillment of this request mean that CTAs will in general be available to view (e.g., Cockpit should be visible just like Timeline is)? Or does that need to be a separate enhancement request?

@bradley We haven’t scoped this yet. I will be able to give more details when we are closer to picking this up. In the meantime, I would love to know what you have in your mind about this request.

@bradley We haven’t scoped this yet. I will be able to give more details when we are closer to picking this up. In the meantime, I would love to know what you have in your mind about this request.

Not really sure what you mean by this exactly @sriram pasupathi . As far as I can tell, the iOS app at least has no meaningful way to interact with CTAs. I would like first and foremost to be able to see them at all, similar to how you can pull up timeline, you should be able to pull up your cockpit. For those that are set up to receive email alerts, you should have the option to get mobile app alerts, and/or have the email alerts direct you to the app (if you want).

I asked the question I did, because this parent request is asking about the ability to create CTAs from the app. I would think, but correct me if I’m wrong, that to do that you would need general visibility of the CTAs first.

@bradley You are correct. We don’t have any way today on the app to look at CTAs. And we don’t have any immediate plans to make cockpit available in the mobile app. We will look at it after a couple of quarters. Hope that clears.

@bradley You are correct. We don’t have any way today on the app to look at CTAs. And we don’t have any immediate plans to make cockpit available in the mobile app. We will look at it after a couple of quarters. Hope that clears.

good to know, thanks.

+1 on this!! I have a few CSMs asking me for this capability.

@sriram pasupathi any updated plans with this? 

We are also looking to have Cockpit in the Mobile app for users to review tasks while on the road and quickly preparing for meetings.