Create a dark/night mode for Gainsight

Related products: CS Other Features

I'm not sure if this is on the roadmap, but I'm finding a lot more applications are coming with out with night mode, or dark mode. I'm wondering if Gainisght has any plans to do so in the future. The white background with grey/blue text is hard to read at times and I have to keep my brightness extremely low to use Gainsight at times.

+1 that would great

I'd love this just for consistency with the other applications I'm using.

@manu_mittal : Is this something we are planning to do?

In the meantime, maybe some Gainsight branded sunglasses?

;-)

This would be a really good addition. Team GS, kindly consider!

@justin_bills  Thanks for the idea. It’s definitely something we can consider. I think our focus for the near future is enabling Horizon Experience across the app, but we can also consider this option. 

Would love to hear - is this desktop specifically, or mobile? The answer is probably both just want to get a sense from those who replied, which device were you thinking about when you posted. Thank you!

@ciarapeter Quick response there!

I was thinking more of a desktop experience. Take a look at my current desktop. Everything is dark except Gainsight.

It’s easy on the eyes when working late hours. :)

@sai_ram Any Update on this? Just saw this post here: 

and wanted to see if there was a CS one too. I don’t know how easy it would be to do them both at the same time if it would make sense to combine, but they should both happen!

This is great, I would also love to know that this option is available. It will be easier on my eyes and let's face it, a dark theme is definitely more appealing than white screens. 

To be clear, I would love for this to be available on desktop first before mobile, both platforms on a black theme however are the goal. 

@cesar.lopez and @bradley sorry for the delay here. I have shared this with the design team too. Thanks for your inputs. 

+1 to this!!

I'm not sure if this is on the roadmap, but I'm finding a lot more applications are coming with out with night mode, or dark mode. I'm wondering if Gainisght has any plans to do so in the future. The white background with grey/blue text is hard to read at times and I have to keep my brightness extremely low to use Gainsight at times.

100% Gainsight is really tough on my eyes with so much white space and lightness, even with reduced brightness/contrast and night mode on PC

100% Gainsight is really tough on my eyes with so much white space and lightness, even with reduced brightness/contrast and night mode on PC

This is also even worse with the Horizon UI as it makes it all even brighter :( 

Hi folks, just sharing an update here to keep you all informed. The current priorities for our design team are around completing the refresh to all Gainsight feature areas and bringing them inline with the Horizon Experience design platform. This is expected to take many months to complete and will remain the #1 priority for the design team. After this is completed the design team will re-evaluate what their next priorities should be and whether or not creating a dark mode option across the platform makes sense and is practicable. We will share updates here if/when the project to provide a dark mode option is added to the near term roadmap. 

Any update on this? My eyes…..they BURN!!!!!!

@rakesh, @dstokowski, @ophirsw for any thoughts in this direction

+1 on this, would be great for working between sunset and sunrise :)

+1 dark mode is always a nice feature to have!

If you are using Chrome, perhaps one of these will get the job done for you.  #1 on the list, Just Dark, seems to be working pretty well for me in both our Gainsight CS and PX applications.

Thanks for sharing with us your feedback and desire for dark mode support.
We're focused on Horizonizing the platform for the next few quarters and will take a look at these ideas once that work is complete.

- Ophir Sweiry

GS head of design

How could anything be more important than this

Please do this

Just came here to say that my precious eyeballs would love this!