Is it possible to re-group measures in Scorecards 2.0 without losing history?

Related products: None

A customer of mine - using Scorecards 2.0 - currently has a scorecard measure nestled under a group score. They would like to ungroup this measure and have it stand alone in the scorecard.

However, we can't drag and drop the measure within the scorecard setup, and when I try to just delete the measure with the purpose of re-adding it, a message pops up saying it will delete the measure's history altogether - which is a nonstarter. 

Any thoughts here? Thanks!
I'm experiencing the same problem but in reverse. I want to now group some measures that have been stand-alone up to this point. Is there a solution to this?
Changed post type to Idea for PM to consider. 
I just bounced into this need myself. I want to move an established (and historic) Scorecard 2.0 Measure into a newly-created Scorecard Group. It appears if I attempt that move I lose the history.
Hi Spencer, the ability to move measures into measure groups, move measure from one group to another and move a measure from within a group to outside a group (as an individual measure) will all be shipped in the March 2019 realease.

@arjun has this been rolled out? I was trying to look for documentation but couldn’t find anything.

Hi @acote This has been rolled out. Please refer https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Scorecards/02Scorecards_2.0/02Admin_Guides/Create_Scorecards_2.0 .

@srikanth_katukam Thanks! - I read through that but I was looking for details specifically around saving history for a particular score when moving from one scorecard to another. I did some testing in sandbox and got an alert that I’d lose history if I made any changes.