CoPilot in Timeline activity

Related products: None

I think it would great when we send an automated email from copilot, the activity would sync to the R360 or C360 timeline.
I'm wary of bringing over all SFDC activities to timeline, but we do currently log all copilot emails to SFDC to ensure visibility across the company. I would be interesting in having a dependent configuration option: when "Log emails to ​Salesforce" is on, be able to "Log emails to Timeline".
Agreed with Nora regarding putting so much onto Timeline that it obscures meaningful posts. Perhaps, only the email subject line along with date sent? I am adding this request because we use relationships heavily in our environment. Currently, Gainsight does not have the option to log an activity back to SFDC on a relationship level.
In a general sense I like to advise caution when adding system generated events into Timeline. In many other "feeds" like SFDC activity history, the "signal to noise" ratio can be pretty bad. I like to advise that Timeline is a good place for human created activities - essentially note taking.

As an alternative, you could create a report on email sends and add that to a section of your C360 so that you'd have a place to see the record of what was done. 
Thanks for the idea, It's definitely a great idea to log emails to timeline but sometime it might bring unnecessary noise to timeline. However as per roadmap plans, we will expose ability to have a checkbox similar to Log email to salesforce called as Log email to timeline and that particular outreach emails will only be logged to timeline.
Hi Chuen,

Gainsight has the feature of syncing relationship activities to salesforce

Is this what you are referring to? If not, can you please elaborate what other capabilities would would like to see while syncing activities to salesforce.

Thanks,

Nitisha