Survey permission super user

Related products: None

I came across an issue recently where a customer accidentally locked themselves out of a survey and we had to regrant permissions from the backend.

This issue came about because users were not aware that survey level permission override module level permission.

I think it would be helpful for us to be able to designate a "super user" of some kind where we are able to assign permissions that supersede all other survey permissions on both the module and survey level.

The idea here is to have a user that can access the surveys no matter what happens to the other permissions as a safeguard to ensure that customers do not have the ability to lock everyone out of a survey entirely.
I'd assume that Admins should just be able to edit permissions, no matter what their explicit permission level.  So Admin inherently should be that "super user". 
We have seen this happen a lot in support. The only recommendation I have currently is to not apply any survey level permissions, rather keep them at the module level so one user can't lock other users (either on purpose or inadvertently) out of a survey.