CoPilot - built-in feature to send daily outreaches but skip weekends

Related products: None

I'm posting this on behalf of Dom from Adobe Sign: 

The Adobe team would love to have an easy way to schedule daily outreaches in CoPIlot to be sent on week days. These need to be driven off specific days (e.g. sent 4 days after onboarding start date)

The issues arise when they don't want emails to go out on a weekend (Sat. and Sunday). There is currently no easy way to ensure the outreaches do not go out on the weekend, and then on Monday all of the outreaches that would have been sent on Friday or Saturday (as they meet the criteria of being 4 days after onboarding start date for example) are set. 

Currently the workarounds are creating a separate powerlist/outreach for weekend outreaches (scheduled on Mondays), or adjusting the rule criteria to be a range (onboarding start date is less than n-4 but greater than n-6) but these present other challenges
I would double this one! 

In addition to the comments above, it would be awesome if the emails that would have been sent on Saturday or Sunday were instead queued for the batch on Monday. If this could be done with one PowerList, that would be awesome.
How about the following math:

1. Build a power list with Rule Date - 6  < Onboarding start date >= Rule Date - 2  

2. Use this power list in an outreach

3. Mark the outreach not to send emails if sent in last 8 days. (anything >=8 to be on safe side)

4. Schedule this outreach for weekdays: M,T,W,T,F

(e.g. if running on Monday, you want to include Saturday and Sunday -> that's why 2!, and 6 when you add 4 and 2)
Agree!
You many need to work on the math based your requirements. I think the following should work instead of above.

Rule Date - 6  < Onboarding start date >= Rule Date - 4

Reasoning: because you want to send only after 4 days, and want to include last two days, 4+2=6. 

Thanks Ankit - this makes total sense. It was more a typo in my post, this is the logic we are trying to implement. The issue is the team would like an easy way to indicate outreaches to skip weekends and send on a Monday, rather than having to figure out the math for each outreach. 
Is this a planned enhancement for CoPIlot? 
Any update on this? This would be a great feature enhancement for one of my clients
We are building a 7-part automated onboarding outreach sequence within Gainsight CoPilot and would love to be able to skip weekends as well. 
This would be really valuable to us as well. We are starting to automate more emails for our high-volume CSMs and it would be great if there was an easy way to exclude weekends. 
+1 to this request! Would love to have this feature as it makes no sense to send emails to clients on weekends, since I doubt many of them will open or even read them. 
+1 as well!  We don't have any of the math or logic behind the power lists, as it's used for internal communication at the moment.  But as we get ready to go release it externally, I can see the request to make sure something does NOT go on the weekend being asked.
+1. We have recently started utilizing Advanced Outreaches and would appreciate a simple way of excluding weekends
Is this something that is on the roadmap? Maybe have a setting in programs to push any possible weekend sends to Monday at a specific time?

This would be super helpful for our programs - we want the rule to run every day but send emails only on weekdays.

+1 - definintely need this!

+1

+1