Control Report Axis

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We wanted to know if it’s possible to control axes on reports? When comparing two sets of groups, legends on the y-axes are different. Ideally, we should be able to control the axes so we can compare both sets of data accurately.
Pat,

Are you referring to the ability to configure single vs 2 Y axis? If yes, you can turn on/off dual Y axis by clicking on gear icon | Chart options | Show dual Y-axis

Thanks,

Sumesh
Hi Sumesh,

I mean that we'd like to configure the scale of both axes to make them the same range.
Hi Pat,

Just so that i understand, wouldn't a single Y-axis solve your use case? Please let me know if i'm missing something here.

Thanks!
We have the same issue.  We want to specify a data range (ie 0-100) so we can compare values across charts.  I have two separate bar chart reports showing data (average healthscores) from 0-100.  One bar chart shows a data axis going 0-100 in increments of 25 for one population (good!) and 0-150 in increments of 50 for the other.  This does not make sense and makes it very complicated to compare data.  The maximum average value in both reports is 100.
We're running into this too, but with a slightly different use case.  We have reports where the number of items can range from 1 to over 100.  The current axis is set to go from 0 -300 in 100 increments, so when you look at the chart, you can't see the bar for the item with 1.  While you can zoom to see it, it would be good if we could adjust the axis values as needed to accommodate those situations.
Hi there, did this enhancement request made it's way onto the roadmap?

It would be very helpful for us to be able to control the scale/range of the Y axis, as the auto-scaling feature does not always find a suitable scale/range. For example, if all values on the second Y axis of a bar and line chart are the same, they will simply appear as a line along the X axis.
+1. Adding more and more charts in our Executive Dashboard and the auto scaling at times doesn't work well which makes it harder to read these charts
Hey Sarah, Please click the Vote option to the right of the post title in order to have your vote counted. Thanks! :)

Thanks for calling that out! And done 🙂
No problem. I noticed another post you recently commented on and didn't click Vote for, but I didn't want to pester you! 😉
Not at all! Trying to get used to best practices on Community, so this was a good reminder 
Any update on this one? I have mutplie reports on a 0-100% scale that just randomly stop the axis at a little higher than the data, rather than being able to lock them at 100%

@venky_reddy_k