Question

Scorecard Summary Dashboard Issue

• 24 June 2016
  • 7 replies

Our Scorecard Summary dashboard is not scrolling down far enough to view all accounts or allowing to select page 2 if necessary

7 replies

Badge +3
We have confirmed it is the issue with the special global header and have escalated for a fix with our July 7 release.  If you need to address right away, these are the instructions (by SFDC Admin):

The header visible can be disabled by going to the applicable 

Profiles > 'Select the profile' and edit > uncheck 'View global header' and save

This must keep this unchecked as it will affect all pages.

Let me know if that helps.

Badge +3
Nicole - If you could send the header screen shot I mentioned, we have one other customer that reported a similar issue and want to see if the specific header settings might be causing this. From top of browser to column headers.

Example attached of what would be helpful

Upon further inquiry others are saying pages get cut off on other tabs as well.  I will get more information and post to the thread shortly to help you better understand the issue.
I will work with our GS admin to check.  It was working fine prior to the switch over to the new UI.  Would that have changed the data to create anomalies?

Badge +3
Also Nicole - if Scott's suggestion does not address the issue?  Could you post a screenshot of just your browder tabs and SFDC header on that page (don't need to show any data) - up to the column headers on the scorecard?
Hi Nicole!

Sounds like you might have some data anomalies (either duplicate customer info records or accounts without a customer info value).  Can you navigate to this page and let us know if there are listings.  If so, you'll want to fix the ones that are listed there.

https://jbcxm.na7.visual.force.com/apex/dataanomalies

Here is a doc on the data anomalies section within Gainsight.  Hope this helps!

https://support.gainsight.com/hc/en-us/articles/202959153-Fixing-Data-Anomalies-in-Customer-Info-Rec...