Consistency in Navigation between Reports and Layouts

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Hi,

Currently while working on a specific report, the navigation for returning to the repository is pretty logical and appears as a link to the repository just to the left of the name of the report.

However in Layout/Dashboard editor, when you are in a layout and looking to go back to the layout editor, the navigation is different - a non-descript icon in the row of layout specific icons.

It would be helpful (and logically similar) if a link to the layout repository could be added to the left of the layout name, similar to what is done with the report builder.

Thanks for the consideration!
100% agree!  This has been one of my pet peeves since we've began with Gainsight.  Both the rules engine and report builder have the bread crumb link back to rules list/repository, but I honestly just recently found the back button for dashboards. Consistency would be appreciated!
Ditto.

In fact, for several months I figured Dashboards simply didn't have a bread crumb at all, and I would literally refresh the web browser to get 'back'. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I spotted the back nav icon hanging out very inconspicuously with several other functionality icons toward the top of the Dashboard Builder.