Adding Data Spaces reports to C360

Related products: None

Would be great to add Data Spaces reports to the C360.  Is this a feature enhancement coming soon to this awesome new feature?

Case in point: have created a data space for a Team related to my custom object.  However, I can't show a report I built on that data space on the c360.
That would be such an amazing thing to have. 
Oof! I didn't realize a report based on a Data Space would not work in a C360. Do they have problems elsewhere, like in CoPilot emails or Layouts/Dashboards?
We can add the DataSpace report in CS360, In Cs360 the report is under base object of your DataSpace. Select the base object which you used for creating the DataSpace and search for the report you will find it. 
Seth dataspaces should work everywhere. In C360 you have this additional step since you need to define which 'objects' can show up. Govi, it would be more intuitive to be able to select the dataspace itself in setting up C360. Is this feasible / planned?
I agree.  From a UX perspective, all other parts of the product have it in a separate section from MDA or SFDC objects. 
Also, just came up with a enhancement request.  So in the case of many of my data spaces, I am creating it because there is no Account Lookup on the initial object.  The data space allows me to access data in that object and relate it in a way that would have requires creating lookup fields and rules before.

However, because there is no Account lookup on this object, I cannot call it out on a C360 section.  It won't allow me to use the Account lookup that is part of another object included in the data space.  Thoughts on including this as an enhancement?
Any updates on being able to add a Data Space report to the C360. I have created a data space specifically because my object has no direct lookup to the account.
Any updates on the ability to add data spaces to C360/R360?