header
No Status

Company Search Configuration Filters

• 30 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I recently enabled CSM as a field searchable up top, so a CSM or their manager could type in a CSM’s name and options would show their portfolio. However, I would like to include only Status = Active, as in exclude Churned customers. There is no way to do this right now, making this a little noisy in the end!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@lindseyyoung5 @foster.sean92 @jean.nairon @CurtisValentine @sacha @mathieu.brillon @sroma thoughts? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Good idea! Does search show all accounts the CSM is assigned to?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@gunjanm and @jean.nairon Thanks for sharing this here. Our product team is looking into this, I will update you here once I hear from them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@jean.nairon yup that’s exactly how it functions, along with any Customer names that might be applicable too. Filters on the search configuration would be more than amazing though. 

End Proctoring-

Userlevel 7
Badge

@gunjanm - can you un-assign churned accounts or just mark the CSM name in a text field so you can remove the assignment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@jean.nairon unfortunately not, due to multiple product lines and only some of them being in Gainsight but the data of others still surfacing in Sally Quick Insights reports. It’s a complicated team and product structure!

End Proctoring-