Common use case build availability for Data Designer

Related products: None

On the webinar for Data Designer, Rakesh did a fabulous job demonstrating 2 common use cases for taking advantage of this new powerful tool.  I couldn’t help but wonder, if these are common to most clients, shouldn’t it be even similar to take advantage of those final configurations?  My recommendation for a future release is the most common use cases be pre-built so the Admins can just point and click to select that particular use case.  An example, is CTA with most recent Timeline activity report, which is built using only standard Gainsight objects.  Once selected, the admin could clone and make adjustments if needed, but is not starting from scratch building the data space.  We have a similar feature for reports using Vault today. 

On the webinar for Data Designer, Rakesh did a fabulous job demonstrating 2 common use cases for taking advantage of this new powerful tool.  I couldn’t help but wonder, if these are common to most clients, shouldn’t it be even similar to take advantage of those final configurations?  My recommendation for a future release is the most common use cases be pre-built so the Admins can just point and click to select that particular use case.  An example, is CTA with most recent Timeline activity report, which is built using only standard Gainsight objects.  Once selected, the admin could clone and make adjustments if needed, but is not starting from scratch building the data space.  We have a similar feature for reports using Vault today. 

Very much agree, Angela. In fact, I had mentioned this to the team a couple weeks ago internally, so thank you very much for getting this out there on Community! 

@angela_domenichelli Thanks for attending the demo and thanks for your valuable recommendations here

Redirecting this to our product team.

Thanks, Angela,

We will consider this in upcoming releases