Color health scores in Reporting

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

It drives me a bit batty that, when I report on health scores, using "Current Score Name", I get the hexadecimal color. It'd be great if this actually rendered the color, like it does in UI Views

• Reporting:

• UI Views:

Agreed Seth!
+1 to this request! Would be great to add the actual color to the Customers tab or to any custom reports created. 

Additionally, it would be great to report on the trend as well. If there was a way to show if it was trending up/down (like it does in Scorecards UI view).
I'm frustrated with Scorecard reporting over all, but YES to this.  
Hi Manmeet & Seth,

What object are you using to create this report? Would creating a Mass Edit report help (that would render the color & trend similar to the UI views)?

@Jeff: We acknowledge that there are gaps in reporting on Scorecard 2.0, we are working on making reporting on scorecard data easier. Would you be able to share more details on the reporting issues you have faced with Scorecards?

Regards
Sorry, Aditya, I wish I remembered! It was too long ago. But I would imagine that it was Customer Info. I don't have any experience with Mass Edit.

BUT, I can tell you that I mostly use reporting for my own ad-hoc analyses, not for building dashboards, so the value would not be in building something that was useful for end-users, but rather something that would allow me to quickly eyeball which clients are healthy.
Converse to that, I'm using it to build dashboards for CSMs all the way up to the VP.  

Aditya, a couple of examples:   

https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/reporting-custom-colors-should-traverse-lookups-bet...

Also, we want to aggregate the Overall Score by Label for week over week/month over month trending, and our Gainsight TA said the only way to do this was to create a custom column in our custom MDA table where we are importing externally-calculated score values because the Scorecard fact table only reflects the Current Scores, and the Scorecard history table is all individual numbers but the Rules Engine doesn't allow me to load to the history table in that manner. So best option was to load our Custom table and just bucket the scores so that we can achieve trending counts with groups of scores.

His workaround allowed us to report on trending with the Overall score only.  If we need or want to trend similarly on scorecard groups or measures, we would apparently have to create similar workaround for each of those measures
Hi Aditya,

I believe that I was trying to use the Customer Info object. But that was awhile ago and I can't remember the exact details. 

My comment was more in regards to how the health score is displayed in the Customers tab and not a custom report built via Report Builder. 

If our CSMs are using the Customers tab for their book of business, I think it would be helpful for them to see the Health Score displayed with the color schemes as well as if the score is trending up/down or staying the same. 
@Manmeet: Got it

@Jeff: In the WoW trend, are you trying to create a habits report? (i.e a WoW trend of how many customers were in a particular score bucket). Would this help in any way: Configuring Habits Report in Scorecard 2.0 (Also, do you use multiple scorecards? If so are they all of the same scheme?)