Cockpit: Need a "delegate" function for CSMs to assign a backup when they are on vacation

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

We have a need for CSMs to be able to transfer their workload temporarily to another CSM when they are going to be out for an extended period of time.  Expecting a backup CSM to check the cockpits of 75 additional customers is not feasible. 
This would be helpful for CTA's as well. 
Yes, actually it would be valuable to be able to flag a CSM that will be my backup and be able to say "assign ALL new CTAs of type X to this CSM between Start Date/End Date"   
Great suggestion...  Have ~120 accounts per CSM.  One in Hawaii last 2 weeks another in Europe for the next 2.  Creates a bit of a nightmare.
Hello Everyone, has there been any further movement on this request? Additionally, are there any plans to offer a "delegate" / "backup" modality for other areas within Gainsight? Thank you.
Hi Jeff,

I recently started going through all of the unanswered posts and found this post. 

We can achieve this use-case from Mass Edit. 

Please follow this link https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CTAS_Tasks_and_Playbooks/Admin_Configuration/06_...

Please let me know if you need additional help .

Thanks,

sairam
You would expect Admin to go run Mass Edit everytime a CSM is going on leave? I don't think that would be a very acceptable solution.
Your point makes complete sense . I am changing this post into idea post and our PM's will prioritize on this use-case.I will let you know once this is taken up.

Thanks,

sairam