Cockpit filter alphabetically by Account Name to see duplicate CTAs

Related products: None

If rules are changed and duplicate CTAs get created, the only way to find duplicates is to go to the search bar. Once you search for an account name, the scroll bar goes back to the top and you lose your place in the list of CTAs. This is time consuming. Please add a filter to search alphabetically over the Account Name Column in the Cockpit.

Seems like it wouldn’t be something that should happen too often.  Did you try creating a report to find the duplicates?  That’s probably the better way to find them.

Hi @jshimko : Is the main use-case about finding any duplicated that might been created and deleting them ? (As Darkknight suggested you can build a report to see that / use the mass edit tool to do bulk operations).

Also, in the cockpit page, you can group by the customer to get a similar view

I just wanted a sort/filter above the Account name for a quick way to scan to see if there are duplicates in the hundreds of accounts I manage.  Thanks

Go it. Can you sort by “Customer” and not have any grouping (i.e All) - similar to the below screenshot. 

Let me know if that helps

The problem is I have 50 CTAs so I have to scroll through all of them to see if there are any duplicates. I don’t know which customer to search for. Having a sort alphabetically would help find the duplicate CTAs.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that we have redesigned Cockpit, powered by Gainsight Horizon experience, as part of the v6.18 release. The enhanced Cockpit has the following new capabilities:

• Update any CTA details directly from the Cockpit List View & Detail View pages by clicking on the field.
  • View the details of a CTA easily with Improved readability of fields, Two Column Layout, and Responsive width based on the screen size to the CTA Detail View page.
  • Tasks are displayed in a separate tab in the CTA Detail View screen, instead of an expand/collapse option in the Cockpit List View page. 
  • A new list view column is added to show the standard fields upfront. This option enables users to add any number of columns to the Cockpit List View page.
  • Reorder columns and sort on columns directly on the Cockpit List View page.
  • Filtering is much easier with a Basic and Advanced view creation experience.
  • Update/Apply filters directly from the Cockpit List View page. 
  • The color-coding of the Type, Status, and Reason columns are now based on admin colors defined.
  • The profile pictures of the users added to the User Management or My Profile page can be seen on the Cockpit page.

This feature is implemented in only the NXT version.

Thanks for posting!