Cockpit due date group by - more options needed

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

As a CSM I need to group my CTAs in my cockpit by due date with more timeframes available so I can clearly see what needs to completed by a more specific group of due dates.

Currently, grouping by due date groups all CTAs into Overdue, Today, Next Week, and Upcoming.  The Upcoming "bucket" becomes too large to be meaningful, and CSMs would like to see options for 8-14 days, 15-30 days, and over 30 days.  Ideally, Admins could configure what the buckets are.
Hi Angela,

Thanks for sharing this. This definitely makes sense...will consider this based on how many other customers would need this. Also, this would add to the admin overhead of defining what the groups are.

Would the ability for admins to define "Custom Views" for the CSM's help here? 

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that we have redesigned Cockpit, powered by Gainsight Horizon experience, as part of the v6.18 release. The enhanced Cockpit has the following new capabilities:

• Update any CTA details directly from the Cockpit List View & Detail View pages by clicking on the field.
  • View the details of a CTA easily with Improved readability of fields, Two Column Layout, and Responsive width based on screen size to the CTA Detail View page.
  • Tasks are displayed in a separate tab in the CTA Detail View screen, instead of an expand/collapse option in the Cockpit List View page. 
  • A new list view column is added to show the standard fields up front. This option enables users to add any number of columns in the Cockpit List View page.
  • Reorder columns and sort on columns directly on the Cockpit List View page.
  • Filtering is much easier with a Basic and Advanced view creation experience.
  • Update/Apply filters directly from the Cockpit List View page. 
  • The color coding of the Type, Status, and Reason columns are now based on admin colors defined.
  • The profile pictures of the users added to the User Management or My Profile page can be seen in the Cockpit page.

This feature is implemented in only NXT version.

Thanks for posting!

We are now on Nxt and in Cockpit Horizon and are still not able to configure the buckets of time due dates are grouped by.  Please re-open this idea until this solution is implemented.  Thank you.

@angela_domenichelli Yes, we don’t have that ability. But we are working on broadening the categorization. Thanks.