Close CTA when all tasks are closed out

Related products: None

Customer is using a custom status for Closed CTA's (Completed = ClosedWon). When a CSM closes all of the tasks for the CTA, they expect the CTA to close out automatically. Feature request for option to close out CTA when all the tasks are completed. 

Hi @mpatra could you pl share the latest with this idea?

Building on @aparimala’s comment, I could also see it being beneficial to have the ability to map out the status the CTA is auto-closed to based on predetermined criteria to accommodate the folks who use custom statuses.

(Bonus points if it also granted the ability to automatically update multi-task CTAs to ‘Work In Progress’ after one or more of the tasks were marked as complete!)

Adding on to this very old request.  Our team would find it very beneficial, as well as time saving, to have the CTA auto close when all tasks care complete.

Bumping this one up. I see too many CTAs that have not been closed by CSMs, even though all tasks are closed. @anirbandutta @sriram pasupathi 

Hi Team,

We have added this to our roadmap and will be working on this. I will keep this thread updated the release plan as and when we come up with that.

Thanks,

Monica