Make it possible to see when rules were run historically

Related products: None

I've searched far and wide, and right now it appears that there is no visibility to see when we run rules historically (unless I'm missing some mysterious part of the Rules Engine). 

It would be nice to be able to go into the Execution History section of a rule and not only see when the rule was run (which is available right now of course), but also what date it was run from. 

My use case is that I'm running a weekly rule chain historically for the past 8 weeks, so I've run the rule chain eight times, with the run date being each Saturday going back to mid-January. However, the Execution history only shows today's date. I have no visibility into the actual run date. Thanks.
Yes, please! I've come across the same concern several times when running rules retroactively.
@Spencer, Thanks for bringing this up!     

@Britton,  We understood your concern, pushing this to our product team. 
I wanted to bring this one up again. Would be great to see the Rule Run date on the execution page (Rule Timeline only keeps a few rules back so it doesn't offer much help). When trying to troubleshoot various rules would be great to know if the data coming back is from a previous date or the actual date that the rule ran. Hoping this can gain some traction and will be an easy add. Thanks!