Changing Owner on Success Plans

Related products: CS Success Plans

When you change the owner of the Success Plan, it doesn't change the owner of any of the objectives or tasks, and you have to do each separately. Could you get the same prompt for when you change the owner of CTAs so that you don't have to do the Success Plan, and then, all the objectives?
+1!
Hi,

I understand that this capability is important and it is already in our roadmap. I will keep you updated about the status.

Thanks,

Nitisha
We're going through a big account transition right now, and this would have made my life a lot easier!

This is...not implemented. Why is this in the Implemented status? A Gainsight support rep even created a new idea about this in the past month. 

+@Anil Raj Pujari pl check the latest on this Idea and clarify the status.

Hi 

What is the latest on this?

I can confirm till now this is not working, when I change the SP Owner the Objective owners do not change.

Hi @anirbandutta - Any updates here - We have to change the owner of each Objective ,when changing the owner of the SP.

@Anil Raj Pujari could you pl share the latest?

Hi team, Any updates on this?

Updated idea statusImplementedAcknowledged

Reassigning objective CTAs when Success Plan owner is updated has not been implemented yet. Mass editing for end users which is in the roadmap should be help the use case.

Hello, @Anil Raj Pujari!

I’m curious if there’s any update on the implementation of this feature in NXT?

I thought this was implemented in the SFDC Edition of Gainsight, because ever since we updated to NXT a few of my end-users have asked why Objective/Task ownership no longer updates when the Success Plan ownership is updated.

Cheers!

Nice to see this request out here, but discouraging that it is still here 7 years later. At Gainsight Product Team, what is the blocker to delivering this enhancement?

It would make Success Plan reassignments very easy for end users if this can be implemented, considering similar functionality exist at the CTA level.