SFDC report section for C360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

Posting internally for discussion first.

I am a fan of innovation and pushing people to Gainsight.  But at this point, I am constantly having customer asking me to build reports in Gainsight that currently live in SFDC.  Most can be done, but SFDC has made some recent upgrades that are making it increasingly difficult to impossible to deliver on the reporting requests (buckets, in report formulas, grouping, etc).

I am not the biggest fan of making this ask, but realize that if we want people to stay inside Gainsight, maybe it makes sense to create a C360 section type that allows us to display a SFDC created report.  We should only do this when absolutely necessary, and maybe we discourage its use by limiting to one report per section, unlike a native Gainsight section which can show multiple reports.

Happy to discuss further.  And highly encourage us to drive our product to be even better than SFDC.  But looking for a short term win where we can keep people inside Gainsight pages, even if they are viewing outside content.
I think it's a reasonable ask though for the reasons you have highlighted we need to think through. 
I agree thinking this through is best.  And honestly, if there is a better path forward (product enhancement, pushing our own idea of reporting, etc), then lets do it.  But if there can be a quick win, that we can turn off in the future when we're ready, I support it.

Let me know what you need from me.