header
No Status

Can you Import fonts? Survey 2.0 Theme

• 12 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am looking to try and keep my NPS survey on brand as much as possible. Is there a way to import fonts into the theme or would I need to draft the NPS template outside of GS and import the whole thing? Currently there are only 4 fonts and a default in the drop down.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

I feel that maybe this should be an Idea post :) I don’t believe this is currently possible and is a need we have faced as well. We typically do a combination of outside template HTML and hacking around to get it to appear right in Gainsight. Definitely could be more user friendly.

Userlevel 7
Badge

I feel that maybe this should be an Idea post 🙂 I don’t believe this is currently possible and is a need we have faced as well. We typically do a combination of outside template HTML and hacking around to get it to appear right in Gainsight. Definitely could be more user friendly.

@ana_g True, this is an idea/new request, changing this to idea and redirecting this to our product team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

I am looking to try and keep my NPS survey on brand as much as possible. Is there a way to import fonts into the theme or would I need to draft the NPS template outside of GS and import the whole thing? Currently there are only 4 fonts and a default in the drop down.

@Nsimon308 That’s great you are using our survey and thanks for sharing your feedback here. I have changed this to idea.