Can you Import fonts? Survey 2.0 Theme

Related products: None

I am looking to try and keep my NPS survey on brand as much as possible. Is there a way to import fonts into the theme or would I need to draft the NPS template outside of GS and import the whole thing? Currently there are only 4 fonts and a default in the drop down.

I feel that maybe this should be an Idea post 🙂 I don’t believe this is currently possible and is a need we have faced as well. We typically do a combination of outside template HTML and hacking around to get it to appear right in Gainsight. Definitely could be more user friendly.

I feel that maybe this should be an Idea post 🙂 I don’t believe this is currently possible and is a need we have faced as well. We typically do a combination of outside template HTML and hacking around to get it to appear right in Gainsight. Definitely could be more user friendly.

@ana_g True, this is an idea/new request, changing this to idea and redirecting this to our product team. 

I am looking to try and keep my NPS survey on brand as much as possible. Is there a way to import fonts into the theme or would I need to draft the NPS template outside of GS and import the whole thing? Currently there are only 4 fonts and a default in the drop down.

@Nsimon308 That’s great you are using our survey and thanks for sharing your feedback here. I have changed this to idea.

It is cumbersome today to customize the fonts to align with branding and sizes across various area in GS. Email templates, JO, SP snapshots. It would be great if we can import our templates and honor the branding fonts.

Thank you all for your feedback. We will consider this in our roadmap based on your upvotes, so encourage others to upvote this so that we could prioritize accordingly.