Can we provide proper hyperlink for Company/Account name for failed participants in JO

Related products: None

Hello Team,

Can we provide proper hyperlink for Company/Account name for failed participants in JO.

This is because one of the customer is trying to view the C360 page by clicking on the hyperlink which is available in the failed participants grid and could not access it as it is not fully resolved even proper mappings are used.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Clicking into the C360 leads to this page which makes it look like the link is broken or the C360 doesn’t exist thus it is a little misleading.

This might get more traction as an idea post?

@Srikanth, @sarah.kiani thank you for bringing this up. This should be enhancement request, so changed to idea and redirecting to product team. 

Hello @Srikanth 

From snapshot view if you bring up failed participants list, it is having hyperlink to C360 account page. Let me know if there is any issue in accessing this page for any customer.

@chethana With this flow JO → Participant Activity → Click to view failed participant → C360, I get the error I shared above. Is this not expected behavior? Should I submit a support ticket then?

Hello @sarah.kiani 
Hyperlink is not available in activity flow. This will be addressed as part fo redesign of JO.