C360 Sections: Need ability to pull reports onto Related List from different Sources

Related products: None

I appear to have to create a separate C360 section for each Object Source from which I want to display reports.

Some of my data exists in similar, but separate, MDA objects.  I want to be able to pull a report from one MDA object (Omni Data-Prod) and another report from a different object (User Adoption) and appear as Related List in the same C360 section but I don't appear to be able to do that.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback! I need to look at the technical feasibility of this request. I will get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Sumesh  
Any update on this?  This is a real need.
Hi Jeff,

Your request is technically feasible. I will let you know the timeline after going through the prioritisation process internally.

Thanks!
Any update on this item making into the roadmap?  This would help consolidate sections on the C360/R360.
how many can I + by here? Big benefits from doing this. Can't be that complicated.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Include dashboard as c360 section and allow for multiple report sources.

Our c360 is getting really long. Part of that is because each section is limited to a single report source. Many of them are in actually related in concept but come from different sources.

Additionally I'd like to actually create dashboard-style layouts and include those on a 360 page just like we can with reports.
I have a great use case for this today.

We leverage the Salesforce "Related Contacts" functionality which allows you to have a single "Contact" entry that can be mapped to multiple accounts as a "contact relationship."

Since these are on separate objects, I have to create two different sections on C360 to surface the Direct contacts vs. the Indirect (related) contacts.

I tried using a Dataspace, but the problem is that since I have to build it off the foundation of the Account Contact Relationship the pencil/eyeball icons take you to the Related Contact record - even if it's a Direct contact.

In addition - I have 2 sources of emails that I need to surface on 360.  Email Logs from copilot, emails sent via Salesforce.

I also have 2 sections for Usage Data because they are being stored in separate MDA tables (had to, because of the way its tracked).   We don't even have all the usage data yet, so there will be more tables coming.

Overall I am up to 22 sections on my C360 (and counting).  

Realllly need this capability. 
Us too !!!
Is there any update here?

@dan_ahrens Can you please follow up on this? Having separate sections for Customer Contacts (Direct vs Indirect) did not go over well, so we have a single Customer Contacts section built off of a data space.

CSMs are editing the wrong records, because the pencil/eyeball on "Direct" Contact records are actually taking them to the "Indirect" Account Contact Relationship record because that is the foundation of the data space.

@jitin_mehndiratta @venky_reddy_k - would love to get your inputs on this use case.

This is a fair ask and I have my customer Allocadia asking for the same enhancement. Do we have a date in mind on when this will be available? Seems like we have had this request since 4 years ago. Use case: They have support cases in Zendesk object and now in Salesforce Cases. They want the ability to see historical cases and view the current cases in the same section. They can’t do that because the source objects are different. 

@venky_reddy_k @sai_ram can someone look into this please?  The current design of C360 is so limiting.

@darkknight - there’s a couple other ideas that I have posted that would make this feature more usable as well for your use case. Hopefully more functionality for related lists come soon.

@minh_phan  this is becoming a bigger challenge for us as more teams are moving into Gainsight.  Can you please comment on whether something like this is on the roadmap for SFDC Edition?

Hello everyone,

This is definitely a fair ask. We are actively looking into it. I will provide further updates soon.

An update here, this is being planned as part of the C360 & R360 Redesign for NXT edition.

An update here, this is being planned as part of the C360 & R360 Redesign for NXT edition.

nice - do you have any kind of ETA you can share @gopal_rao_kallepu ?

@bradley the new C360 &R360 experience for NXT is going to beta available in the first half of May 2022.