C360 Layouts: Provide an "admin" layout view

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

We have C360 layouts set up based on product sets using a custom Customer Info formula field we created called "Layout Type."

I want to create a layout that is strictly used for Gainsight Admin but I don't appear able to add a User Attribute to a single layout - it's all or nothing.

I'd like to be able to either apply the user attribute to a Layout without having to set it for all other layouts OR have a special "Admin" layout that I can switch to whenever I need to.  

There are often times we have fields that we don't want end users editing or visible but Admins need to be able to see/edit when necessary.  It would be great to be able to switch from regular user view to Admin view and back again as needed.
+1 on this. A possible approach here would be to use an access permission structure where you'd define which users had access to which layout views, thereby giving them the control to switch to a different view that they might have permissions to. And then admins having access to all layout views could quickly configure and troubleshoot layouts.

If we extend the concept of upper left hand corner selection menu like exists in Gainsight Home (and in other areas too, like Cockpit), it would make it easy to navigate this.

This sounds like a good approach Dan.  The only thing I will add is when you say "define which users had access to which layout views" I would say "define which groups of users..."  Anything we can do to prevent having to manage individual users in such situations the better.