Bulk Add Sponsor Tracking

Related products: None

We have over 30k customers that we want to start using Sponsor Tracking for - is there a way to get a bulk list of all of them and approve that way rather than going into each individual 360 page? 
This would be great!  We have fields on the contact in SF indicating Buyer or Influencer, so it would be great to just be able to say automatically turn on Sponsor Tracking for any contact listed as a Buyer or Influencer.
Great idea Lauren! GS- would love to see this happen!
+1 Similar to Heather --  We have an attribute on our contact record that flags the Admin from our product. It would be great to auto track contacts who have this attribute in addition to those our CSMs manually flag.
Totally agree with all of the above -- this would be really helpful and save our CSMs and our Ops teams countless hours of manually flipping on sponsor tracking for each important customer contact. 
Hi Lauren,

Thanks for your suggestion.You can currently leverage Bulk sponsor tracking by taking services/support team help. However we definitely have plans to add Bulk sponsor tracking in our product.

I will update this thread as soon as we have clarity on release date of this feature.
We also would need a bulk service in order to use sponsor tracking. It's a great idea, in theory, but won't work if we have to individually select our contacts. 
Praneet, can you clarify you say "You can currently leverage Bulk sponsor tracking by taking services/support team help" ? That sounds like you're referring to paid professional services, but I wanted to be sure. 
Hi Praneet,

Do you have an update on where this is on the product road map? We are hoping to leverage something like this in our 1:many customer segments.
Hi Christine, 

Bulk Sponsor Tracking is free professional services that we provide.
Hi Lane,

Before going to Bulk sponsor tracking, we are right now upgrading platform in order to give better results, once we are done with it. We will go ahead with Bulk Sponsor Tracking. Its very much on roadmap, but right now not on the top priority.
Praneet,

In response to Christine, does this mean if we reach out to Gainsight support or our account manager they can help us bulk add in sponsor tracking?
Praneet,

What would my client need to provide you with in order to be able to do bulk? Is that an integration with the contacts object in SFDC or an upload from a CSV file? If the latter, what kind of fields should be included?

Trying to better understand what's the level of prep work needed... Thanks!

Irit
Hi Brittany - yes, if you get in touch with your Gainsight CSM they can direct you to the right resource.

You would need to provide the filter criteria that identifies the right list of Salesforce contacts you would want to be loaded (i.e., contact role = sponsor). Gainsight will also need access to full login credentials to run the query.
Thanks Marie!
Update: If you would like for Gainsight to help you track your sponsors in bulk, please submit a request to your Gainsight account rep. Each bulk sponsor tracking request is unique and will need to be scoped out and a paid services engagement will be required.
Where is this at on the roadmap?  As others have stated, having to do it one by one is a pain.  And the fact that we can't have it done for us without paying for services engagement is more of a pain. 
We have a field on the Contact record in Salesforce for a linked in URL. Is there a way we can use that to link to the Sponsor?
So this appears to be a dated post -- Is this something that Gainsight still offering? 
I would also like to bulk delete all current sponsor tracking and upload new sponsor tracking based on whether or not a contact has a non-null customer role field on the contact object.  Is this still available?
Hi Dan & Emily,

I'm checking with support to see if this service is still available. The ability for admins to bulk upload contacts to sponsor tracking was not implemented in the product.
Bulk uploading is available as a paid service from Gainsight. However, since some people's profiles are private, or their profile url contains special characters, etc., the bulk upload will most likely not find matches for all contacts. You can read more about how Sponsor Tracking works and its limitations here.