Bionic Rules Included in Snapshots

Related products: None

Can we have Bionic rules included in the Gainsight Snapshots?

I just downloaded a snapshot of our instance of Gainsight and realized bionic rules are not included in the report. Ever since bionic rules were created, we have slowly been transitioning our rules over. Now about half our rules are bionic, and without them the snapshot is much less usable than it was.
Britton, sorry for derailing the conversation, but what do you use the Gainsight Snapshot for?

I Would love to be able to do migrations or restore configurations from these but it seems like it is not an option (unless I'm missing something), so I was wondering what other people were using them for.
It's a valid question. We are restructuring our organization and client base before the end of the year. I downloaded the snapshot as an easily accessible list of all rules, outreaches, and power lists to review which ones will need to be updated.

Honestly, this is the first time we've used the snapshot. I wanted to make Gainsight aware of the oversight, so other customers will be able to make more use out of it, especially since custom rules will be deprecated eventually.
+1  I was surprised Bionic Rules weren't included when I ran a snapshot.  

This document may want to be updated to make that distinction:  https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Administration/General_Administration/Gainsight_...
Hi Britton,

Thanks for bringing this up. This is definitely on our backlog. Timelines are not yet known.

I will keep you updated on the same.

Thanks,

Jitin
This has recently became an issue for us. We need to review the schedule of all our running rules as we are seeing delays due to the large volume of rules running in the morning. Knowing when every rule is scheduled to evaluate and prioritize these adjustments is much needed. 
There are things that should be taken into account anytime new features are released.

How does it need to be worked into the snapshot capability (especially if it is supplanting previous functionality) and how does it need to work into the org to org migration are the top 2.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Does anyone know if there is a way to report out on Bionic Rules?.

This older question related to reporting on custom rules is flagged as "Answered" so i'm posting a new question related to reporting on Bionic rules.

Does anyone know if there is a way to report on Bionic rules in lieu of having the ability in Config Snapshot?
Hi All, I've merged this request with previous posts.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to report on the rules in the rules engine?.

I need to create a comprehensive report on active rules in the rules engine including what actions will result in the rule running and when the rule is scheduled. Is there a way to create such a report? I think I have to do this manually but would love it if that was not the case.