Be able to embed an NPS question into a CoPilot Email Template

Related products: None

For basic NPS surveys that only have the 1 NPS question, it would be wonderful if we could just embed that one question into the CoPilot email template rather than a button linking to the survey that just has the one question. This would increase response rate exponentially!
What is the expected production date to embed a survey into an email, specifically the one question NPS?
We would also LOVE this as we expect it would increase response rates dramatically. 
How would an embedded NPS survey work with the just released Advanced Outreach? Would we need to create a new campaign? 
Yes, you will need to create a new campaign in Advanced Outreach.
Excited for this functionality too! Looking forward to having it live in our env soon 🙂
From my understanding, this feature will only allow embedding a single NPS question in an email.  Are there plans to expand this to embed the 1st answer of a survey and then launch the rest in a new browser tab?  

For example: the NPS question is in the email, when the customer selects a response it launches the survey with a free response question etc.
Hi Scott,

We will embed both question and answer and on click of answer option it opens survey in new tab with that answer pre-filled for that question.

The answer will be pre-filled in the survey page and will be partial saved.
Hi Brittany, Summer Release is out and this feature is shipped in Summer Release.
Thank You!
Hi Team!

Firstly...kudos to Brittany for starting this thread 3 years ago and seeing it through to the end! And of course kudos to GS for deploying the release.

Can I get an idea of how far this has come since the release? Particularly, I'm looking to get more than just 1 question/answer embedded into an email and ideally a user experience such as Google Forms where the customer fills out and sends without ever leaving the email. This a possibility in GS?