Implemented

Be able to embed an NPS question into a CoPilot Email Template

• 11 December 2015
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

What is the expected production date to embed a survey into an email, specifically the one question NPS?
Userlevel 3
We would also LOVE this as we expect it would increase response rates dramatically. 
Userlevel 4
Badge
How would an embedded NPS survey work with the just released Advanced Outreach? Would we need to create a new campaign? 
Userlevel 5
Yes, you will need to create a new campaign in Advanced Outreach.
Excited for this functionality too! Looking forward to having it live in our env soon 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge
From my understanding, this feature will only allow embedding a single NPS question in an email.  Are there plans to expand this to embed the 1st answer of a survey and then launch the rest in a new browser tab?  

For example: the NPS question is in the email, when the customer selects a response it launches the survey with a free response question etc.
Userlevel 5
Hi Scott,
We will embed both question and answer and on click of answer option it opens survey in new tab with that answer pre-filled for that question.
The answer will be pre-filled in the survey page and will be partial saved.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Brittany, Summer Release is out and this feature is shipped in Summer Release.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Thank You!
Hi Team!

Firstly...kudos to Brittany for starting this thread 3 years ago and seeing it through to the end! And of course kudos to GS for deploying the release.

Can I get an idea of how far this has come since the release? Particularly, I'm looking to get more than just 1 question/answer embedded into an email and ideally a user experience such as Google Forms where the customer fills out and sends without ever leaving the email. This a possibility in GS?