Ability to have R360 timeline roll up to the C360

Related products: None

I understand that the Timeline feature will be added to the R360 in our next release. 

One of my customers asked if R360 timeline notes will be able to be rolled up to the C360 timeline if a customer so chooses. Will this be possible and if not, is this on the product roadmap? 

Thanks!
Hi Spencer, 

This is not a part of Feb release. Do they want to roll-up all relationship timeline activities to customer timeline or only few important ones?

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Nitisha. Spencer posted that on my behalf. For our use case it would be all. For others I can see wanting the choice to do it per entry.
Thanks for the info Devin. We will add this capability in our roadmap. ETA to be decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha
I have a customer who is looking for the same use case, could you please let me know this has been already added to the road map ? if yes, then when it is going to be implement ? 
Hi Hitesh,

This is in our short-term roadmap and should be available within 2-3 releases.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Awesome news Nitisha!!!  The other ADMIN and I were just talking about this yesterday!
Hi @nitisha is there a more accurate date for release of this? Many thanks
Hi Sam, For an individual customer, you can currently see both Account and Relationship level Timeline activities on the global Timeline tab. Am I misunderstanding the request here?
I think what we're hoping for, Lila, is the ability to go to an individual C360 and see R360 timeline activities associated to that customer on that C360 timeline. Does that make sense?
Got it! I'm going to switch this to an Idea for better tracking. 
This is what I've been asking for as well under this Idea:  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/relationship-timeline-customer-timeline
This is what I've been asking for as well under this Idea:  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/relationship-timeline-customer-timeline