automatically close success plan based on usage

Related products: None

Is it possible to have a success plan automatically close based on usage? Our use case is in trying to drive adoption, we want to build a success plan around increasing a certain usage type (logins for example). Once they meet our criteria (say 3 logins a day) we want to have that success plan close automatically.
Hey Nate,

I know I connected with you outside of this post but I will go ahead and follow-up here.

As far as I know this is not currently possible.

My thoughts went to the rules engine but it is only possible to create success plans there and not close them. My other thought was to simply close all the objective CTAs but through the rules engine you can not close objective CTAs. Also after all objectives are closed in a success plan it will stay open until it is manually closed.

I will turn this post into an idea so we can hopefully get some feedback from the product team as well as other customers.
Similarly, I have a request from a customer looking to close Success Plans once all of the associated CTAs are closed. Maybe a popup, for example, that notifies the user "All of the CTAs associated to this Success Plan have been closed. Would you like to close the Success Plan?"

Along the same lines, being able to close Objective CTAs via the Rules Engine may be beneficial in this case.

Thanks!
@alex_legay Do you know if there's been any progress on this?... We've ran into processes where we need to automate closing a success plan for two of our onboarding processes.

@alex_legay Hello! Wanted to see if there had been any movement on this.  We’re recently redeploying Success Plans the question of if we can mass close came up. Thank you!

Hello @sagan_sherlin and everyone else! Let me see if I can get some input from the product team here!

Hi All,

It is on our roadmap to give the capability to close Success Plans via rules. We will also be adding more capabilities to the Mass Edit functionality to do one-off operations on success plans (today you can only reassign and delete success plans)

@alex_legay, @sagan_sherlin, @faust_belarmino hope you have seen the comments here. We have added this to our road-map. 

@alex_legay@sagan_sherlin@faust_belarmino hope you have seen the comments here. We have added this to our road-map. 

LOVE IT!! Thank you!!!

@sai_ram any update on this?

+@Anil Raj Pujari 

Any update on this? We have put together success plans for adoption specific features and would love to be able to automatically close objective CTAs when the customer has adopted the related feature.