Automatic Email Notifications

Related products: None

When you create the property in Administration to automatically send email notifications to Users based on their clients and the CTAs associated with those clients it works great. However if a user manually subscribes to at least 1 of their own client notifications, then it overrides the automatic setting and the user will not receive notifications for the CTAs assigned to them unless they then manually subscribe to all their clients.

Additionally, if you manually unsubscribe, the automatic email notification settings do not revert back to normal. This is an issue. 
I have an open support ticket for this now. Since we 'pool' the majority of our customers, our CSMs can only subscribe to a handful of customers to follow. However, they are routinely assigned CTAs for customers that they are not subscribed to. This means they're not receiving any notification for these CTAs. Would be great if both options could work together rather than functioning in an "either/or" fashion.
I am working on enabling Notifications for my CSMs now, but want to know first if this is still an unresolved issue?
Hello Harris,

Going through and trying to determine what has and hasn't been resolved. Were you able to find a solution to your issue?
I think this is still an issue. We do have more important enhancements we'd like to be considered over this though.