C360 option to view all sections

Related products: None

Would like an option to view all sections on C360 on a single page (like it was previous to 5.0). Having to click on each and every section is inefficient. I'm assuming that performance was a decision point to do this, but users should be able to choose.
+1 With some of the C360 sections only using a portion of the available real estate, space is wasted. It would be nice to have the option to "scroll or click".
+1
+1 on both the efficiencies and space usage 

Additionally, this makes configuring sections in a specified order useless. If this can't change I would almost encourage that we make all pages on the right selection menu alphabetical so they are easier to find and click into (I realize that is an admin configuration though) 
+1 I completely agree on the value / joy of seeing everything on 1-page and scrolling through. 
Thanks for all the feedback! We do not intend to move away from the one-page layout. Just haven't gotten to building the interaction needed in the new design to scroll across sections. The team is also looking into temporary alternatives, such as providing a toggle between the two experiences.

On the space utilization and multiple columns support, that'll be taken up separately as we explore giving 360 a more fluid layout, and also multiple layouts depending on role, etc.