Attaching older tasks from Timeline to newly created CTAs

Related products: None

There are cases where tasks are recorded before the CTA.  It would be great if we are able to attach older tasks previously lodged on Timeline to be attached to newly created CTAs.

@atay I am trying to understand it a little better. You have a timeline activity with tasks and realize that these tasks need to be attributed to a CTA. Ideally, would you like to see this timeline entry against the CTA? Or would you like to see these tasks in a CTA? Thanks.

@sriram pasupathi  Thanks for replying to this thread.  I am not too sure what you mean by having a timeline entry against a CTA, but basically, I created the CTA after the task was lodged to timeline, and I am trying to attribute/attach said task to the CTA, which we are unable to do now.

@atay Does the following explain what you are trying to do?

1. Create a timeline entry.
  2. Add tasks to timeline entry
  3. Create a CTA
  4. Add those same timeline tasks as CTA tasks.

@sriram pasupathi  Yes.  More or less.

@atay A CTA is automatically created already when you add a task to the timeline activity. You can use this same CTA. Does that address your problem?

@atay A CTA is automatically created already when you add a task to the timeline activity. You can use this same CTA. Does that address your problem?

@atay did you get a chance to view the comment here?