Any plans to support dd-mm-yyyy date or date/time formats?

Related products: None

I have a customer in Europe who is trying to use DD-MM-YYYY as their date format. We only support MM-DD-YYYY format in the MDA right now, but with more and more European customers coming on board, it would be nice to support DD-MM-YYYY. Any plans on that? 

Also, any suggested approaches for getting around this?
Thanks Spencer. This would be very useful indeed. 
I can confirm that our EMEA customers would like this
Hi Spencer/Reivick/Sam,

This is definitely something we can look into it. Just to get some insight, do you think it would work if we provide the option to specify the date format when the Date/DateTime field is mapped? This could help us resolve the potential ambiguity between MM/DD and DD/MM.

This also means that the source data within a single ingest job couldn't have multiple date formats if you've chosen to explicitly specify the format. Do you see this solving your use cases? 

Thanks,

Kunal
we have another customer in EMEA requiring this...any update please?

On Kumal's question, I believe the best would be to have the dd/mm or mm/dd question in the Applications Settings menu and have it applied as a global setting...
This is absolutley a must-have for all our customers as well.

Not only for Date (as the MDA limitation can be overcome by using an S3 Dataset Task Rule), but also for DateTime (which only caters for one European option in an S3 Dataset Task Rule - out of 30+ options given.

We are having to ask our customers to transform their data to fit the current limitation, which is not a great thing to have to request.

Another vote for this - We have 6 customers in Europe at the minute who are subject this constraint.

I have a customer in Europe who is trying to use DD-MM-YYYY as their date format. We only support MM-DD-YYYY format in the MDA right now, but with more and more European customers coming on board, it would be nice to support DD-MM-YYYY. Any plans on that? 

Also, any suggested approaches for getting around this?

+1 to the idea. 

As a European customer, we would also like to be able to toggle Date and date/time formats through admin functionality. MM/DD/YYYY is anything but intuitive for our users. See it is planned - looking forward to the release!

Noted.

We have this capability in our roadmap.

Will keep you posted on the updates.

Thank you