Allowing multiple people to edit the same C360 notes

Related products: None

Is it possible to allow multiple people to edit the same C360 note? I'm often on a customer call with other teammates and I'd like for us to be able to edit the same timeline note independently rather than having one person consolidate everything.
Hi Sang,

Would it be ok if we give permission to edit the note to all "internal attendees" available in the note? or would you prefer everyone having the permission to edit all notes?

Thanks,

Nitisha
That would work great!
That would be amazing and would be A HUGE, HUGE WIN for us. Can't overstate it 🙂
is there an update on this? i just met with 4 team members today about gainsight adoption and all of them said it's hard for them to be excited about gainsight when they can't take notes collaboratively (like they do in Google Docs). 
Hi again - is there an update on this? I had hoped for an update a year ago and never received one.

This is crucial for our team. Our team previously was taking notes in Google Drive, with the ability to have multiple roles edit at once, and since moving to Gainsight, losing that functionalitty has been a very large paintpoint. Please let us know if there is an ETA. Thank you!

+1, it would be very helpful if authors could select other people to have edit access. We have multiple people working on accounts (CSMs, ISs, AMs) and while the comment feature is great, it would help if everyone on the account could add their own notes/tasks so that we don’t double/triple log notes. 

This is on our roadmap and should be available in second half of 2020.

+1. This was a good idea to provide access to the users to edit the same 360 notes at the same time as the google document.