Allow users to set the ranges in numeric grading scheme

Related products: None

In our instance of Gainsight, we want to display the actual scores for the measures in the scorecard. However, given that the numeric grading scheme has the limit of range 0-100, it has become a difficult task. If we use the configuration to set our on ranges , then the actual score above 100 scales to the range between 0-100. This negates the purpose of displaying actual score.

Can an enhancement be added where the admin can set the default range in the numeric grading schem.

@sarthaksubudhi We mandate the use of 0-100 scores, since a weighted average would only make sense if all the measures are scaled to the same number. You could use comments, and help text to indicate what the actual scores are.

@shantan_reddy @meenal_shukla I agree mandating the use of 0-100 helps with calculating weighted average. In that case, I would suggest there should be an option where as an admin I can configure a scale to be used in the back end for weighted average calculation. While, providing me an option where I can say that though use the scale configured for weighted average calculation, display the actual score on the scorecard view in customer 360.

The feedback I have received from the exec team and especially the executive sponsor is that we need to be able to show actual scores.

@sarthaksubudhi This is a valid ask - We will add this to our backlog.

Regards,

Shantan

@shantan_reddy @meenal_shukla can you provide a timeline on this? Even a tentative. Our leadership team would love to see the actual scores on the scorecard.

@sarthaksubudhi Tentatively, it might be available in the first half of next year. We will wait for more asks around this.

Would you be willing to get into a quick call with us, so we can talk more about this use-case? There might be some workarounds to solve your issue, atleast partially.

@shantan_reddy sure. I am available this Friday 26th June between 9-12pm  and 2-4pm Eastern.

I can do 9am. May I know your email address - I’ll send across an invite. Thanks!

@shantan_reddy sarthak.subudhi@riverbed.com