Allow Outlook Plugin to link to C360/R360

Related products: None

For context, CSMs heavily use the SFDC plugin, which allows them to go directly to a SFDC account and see all the different attributes of the account (cases, opportunities, contacts)

Can we have similar functionality with the Gainsight Outlook plugin to at the very least allow the CSM to go to the customers C360 / R360?   

The idea would be that side panel where you select the customer/relationship, that can be hyperlinked and take you directly to the C/R360.  

Ideal scenario would be that you can also see most recent timeline entries and possibly other attributes that we have configured in the C/R 360.

@andorfuhrer Thanks for bringing this up! We are actively working on new initiatives with Outlook plugin. Redirecting this to our product team to check see this request. 

Hello @andorfuhrer 

This we have on our roadmap. I will keep you posted as we pick the feature.

Great idea! Also @chethana can we include other fields (or configure it even like we do in the regularl company search) because if you search for a company using a name it is hard to know which account is the “right” account when you have many companies with similar names - we would like to bring into the list of possible matches an attribute or two to make it easy to know which one to select. 

Also when it finds the account using the email address of the contact, it brings in all the R360 timelines but some accounts have so many relationship timelines it runs out of room and you don’t see all the options.  

This would be such a great enhancement!

This would be fancy, I’m in.

Hello All,
This is planned as long term roadmap item, I will keep you posted about updates.