Under Consideration

Allow inline editing in tabular reports

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
If you need a user story when you get to that point let me know. 
Userlevel 5
Hi Andrew

We have considered it and inline editing in reports is one of the top priority items on our roadmap. We are targetting to focus on this item in Q3 this year. Will keep this post updated, if we get a chance to work on it before that.

Thanks
Venky
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
This coming up more and more is there any update on this that has been considered as part of the roadmap. We are trying to determine working with Success Plans or Smartsheet for customer action plans and we are leaning toward Smartsheet because of the Smartsheet integration where you can map fields for inline editing where an update in SF will update in Smartsheet and an update in Smartsheet will update in SF. 
Userlevel 6
Badge
I'd also be interested in any update on this request.  This was a top 5 request from our CSMs during my current Gainsight review.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
I'm a big fan of this functionality too and have heard this request from more and more customers. Any news on if this is being considered/which release it's slated for?
Userlevel 7
Badge
I'm a big fan of adding this capability. In the life of a CSM and manager there are always needs to edit data on multiple customers in as an efficient a way as possible. Having to open each customer's C360 or SFDC account page to edit this information is very time consuming and tedious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
See attached picture for example.