Allow for removing Collaboration tab within Success Plans

Related products: None

Please allow for the Collaboration tab to be disabled from Success Plans, either within Gainsight, for Team View (aka Widget) views, or both. It is confusing for customers who choose not to use that functionality, or for non-Gainsight users when accessing via Team View. Thank you!
Hi Jessie, 

Thanks for sharing this. As of now, you can disable chatter in the collaboration tab (but cannot hide the tab). Would that reduce some amount of confusion for you? 

Hi there, I think it is still quite confusing to have a tab that doesn't contain any information (instead it has a message about a need to enable the feature). Thank you!

Hi Jessie, Thanks for sharing your feedback, we will consider this based on multiple cusotmers interest.

@All, please hit like to increase the priority in road-map

Agreed. I posted similar before I saw this post (so I deleted mine).

Regardless of how many customers "like" this post, this needs to be removed as it is confusing to end users. There should never be a message that non-Admin users can see that says "Click here to enable feature". Never.

@All, Thanks for bringing this up! We understand the limitation and we are addressing this by replacing the timeline in place of the Success plan collaboration. I will update you here once we push this to release. 

Happy posting!