Allow for multiple values when filtering 'Includes' on a String field

Related products: None

In Salesforce you just separate values with a comma when using Includes, but it doesn't seem possible in Gainsight. Instead, I have to have a separate filter for each value I'd like to include which complicates the advanced logic string when I should be able to just include them in a single filter.

For example, I want to deliver an email variant based on country. If it's not a picklist, I have to write:

(A) Country = USA

(B) Country = UK

(C) Country = AUS

(D) Country = NZ

A OR B OR C OR D

Instead, I should be able to write

(A) Country includes USA,UK,AUS,NZ

In this example, it's quadruple the work for each template that has this filter; add on any additional filtering and it becomes cumbersome pretty quick. Is there any way to include multiple values when the field is not a picklist? I've tried contains, comma, comma and a space, semicolon, semicolon and a space, and Gainsight converts it to = after saving (ie, Country = ('USA,UK,AUS,NZ') ), but it does not work.

@nitisha_rathi  @farhat_mirza  @karl_rumelhart  - I was just about to write a new post for this as I am running into the same issue with email template versions for languages.

I was advised to not only filter to equal the language needed but to also not equal the other languages. Currently we have 9 languages in a picklist but that could grow at some point. Had to do 1-by-1 filtering for 12 different versions including Default (10 per!).

Would be great to be able to just select multiple choices in one filter (i.e Language Preference_C ("≠") Chinese (Simplified), French, German, etc)

Can you please provide an update on this request to let us know if it is still on the map? Thanks!