Allow filtering of objects in data management

Related products: None

Over the past several releases, we have added quite a few new standard and system objects to the MDA, which is great...but leads to a lot of noise.

Sometimes, I just quickly want to see my custom objects, or perhaps I don't want to see System objects, etc. It'd be great to have a filter, much like we now have for the Rules Engine. My initial thought is just having something sticky at the top of the screen (see my screenshot) but am open to other ideas.

I completely agree with Spencer and I requested something similar to this sometime back

Hi Spencer,

We do have something called object type on which you can apply filter like the one in attached screen shot. Let me know if this isn't helping you or if you are looking for something else.

This doesn't really help because I have to sort every single time when I get taken back to the page, and if there are multiple pages of objects, it becomes even more cumbersome.

Hi Spencer/Sudheer,

We do have plans to allow filtering on object type; we're working on an overall UX redesign of data management in general.

Do let us know if you have any other specific feedback with regards to the data management UI/UX!

Thanks,

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

Thanks for your reply, we would anticipate for that.