Allow editing of out of the box fields in standard MDA objects

Related products: None

Is there a reason we can't edit standard fields, particularly in the Company object? For example, renaming ARR is not possible, but it is in the Customer Info object of course. So my customer renamed it to Annual Account Value in Customer Info and wants to reflect that same naming convention in the Company object to avoid unnecessary confusion.

This hopefully can be added to Data Designer and to Success plans. Data designer creates system fields however possible from the data designer we should have the ability to add the description. 

For success plans I would say from the success plan editor we should be able to make those changes. 

This hopefully can keep the integrity of the data management feature and “field name” where these objects are still system objects and can not be edited for upgrade purposes. 

I don’t understand why this is marked as Not planned? It’s unquestionably a step backward from what we were able to do with the Customer Info object. If you’re not going to let us change the name, then at least let us delete these out of box fields so that they don’t cause confusion. This is a big Admin Quality of Life thing.

Or at least be able to edit the description.

Not PlannedAcknowledged

This is acknowledged but unfortunately not prioritized as an item for the near term roadmap.